Interconnected in Culture for a Stronger Ecosystem
○ Call for applications: November 03, 2020
⋮ Submission deadline: January 14, 2021
● Results announcement: June, 2021
The component supports up to 12 Cultural Alliances consisting of 36 cultural entities, who seek to strengthen their adaptive capacities and to engage in setting up a collaboration within Alliances as well as wider partnerships on the local, national and regional levels with the aim to enhance the cultural ecosystem and to facilitate and increase access to culture within their contexts.
The component offers:
- A grant of up to €110,000 to support the stability of entities and foster their investment in sustainable collaboration;
- Tailor-made learning modules including mentorship, training, and workshops among others to improve alliances managerial, collaborative, and strategic competences; and
- Regional collaboration by providing opportunities for Alliances to participate in other components of All-Around Culture in order to expand their professional networks.
Out of 56 eligible Alliances, 20 were shortlisted as part of the first phase of selection of the Cultural Alliances component implemented by Culture Resource. Each Alliance consists of 3 cultural entities. The 60 shortlisted cultural entities participated in a regional workshop in June/July 2021 to develop their collaboration projects. Only 12 Alliances will be selected in August 2021 to participate in the programme and will be granted up to €110,000 to implement their collaboration projects.